TERMS & CONDITIONS
As a valued customer of GIFT PARADIZE INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD, we would like you to be familiar with our trading terms, to ensure that your GIFT PARADIZE INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD, experience is a satisfying one. Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.
– The Website is operated by GIFT PARADIZE INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD, (“us”, “our”, “we”, “GIFT PARADIZE INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD,”). We are a private limited liability company registered in Singapore (UEN 201224152M). You and GIFT PARADIZE INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD, may enter into a sale contract for the sale and supply of goods or services described on the Website, by you making an offer to GIFT PARADIZE INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD, via the Website, to purchase the goods and services at the specified price, subject to these Terms.
– The GIFT PARADIZE INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD, logo and words are registered trademarks of GIFT PARADIZE INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD, and used under a limited license by GIFT PARADIZE INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD.
– In these Terms: – “you”, “user”, “member”, and “guest” means anyone who visits and/or uses this Website.
– Reference to a “Third Party” in these Terms includes a reference to any merchant, contractor of GIFT PARADIZE INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD, or of any of its related entities, and any person engaged by any of them, in the creation, provision or maintenance of the website or in the fulfilment of Orders made through the Website and includes any of them.
– “Order” means an offer made by you in response to an invitation to treat made by GIFT PARADIZE INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD, via the Website.
- User Agreement
– By accessing and/or using the website, you accept these Terms and agree to be bound by them, and an agreement is formed between us and you.
– These Terms may be amended at any time without notice and your access to this website may be terminated at any time without notice. Your continued use of the website following any amendment of these Terms will represent an agreement by you to be bound by these Terms as amended. We recommend you review the Terms for amendments each time you use the website and before placing any Order. Whilst we are under no obligation to do so, should we choose to provide you with notice of amended Terms, you agree to receive email notification of the amendments from us.
– You must be eighteen (18) years of age or over to purchase goods or services from the Website.
– Any Order and/or purchase made by you using this website is an acknowledgement by you that:
You are at least eighteen (18) years of age;
You accept these Terms;
You agree that you have entered into a legal contract with GIFT PARADIZE INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD, in relation to these Terms;
These Terms, together with your Order, constitute the entire agreement between you and GIFT PARADIZE INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD, for the supply of goods or services.
– If you are below 18 years old, you must obtain consent from your parent(s) or legal guardian(s), their acceptance of these Terms and their agreement to take responsibility for: (i) your actions; (ii) any charges associated with your use of any of the services, information and functions made available on the Website or purchase of any product, good or merchandise (including any part thereof) made available for sale on the Website; and (iii) your acceptance and compliance with these Terms. If you do not have consent from your parent(s) or legal guardian(s), you must stop using/accessing the Website.
– GIFT PARADIZE INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD, reserves the right to take legal action and seek compensation from the parent or guardian of a minor who causes an Order to be placed, for any loss or damage of any kind GIFT PARADIZE INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD, may suffer as a result of a transaction entered into by a minor or individual below the age of eighteen (18).
– You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Conditions, or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes our rights or the rights of others. Notwithstanding any other rights or restrictions in these Terms, you may not use the Website to: (i) transmit via or through the Website any information, data, text, images, files, links or software except in connection with your authorised use of this Website or otherwise in response to specific requests for information by us, (ii) introduce to the Website or any other computer or website viruses, worms, Trojan horses and/or harmful code, (iii) obtain unauthorised access to any computer system, (iv) impersonate any other person or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, (v) invade the privacy or violate any personal or proprietary right (including intellectual property rights) of any person or entity, (vi) misrepresent the identity of a user or use a false e-mail address, (vii) tamper with or obtain access to the Website or any component of the Website, (viii) conduct fraudulent activities, or (ix) collect or harvest information regarding other users of the Website for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, for sending such users unsolicited commercial e-mail.
– Users are to register before able to perform any purchase on GIFT PARADIZE INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD PTE LTD’s platform.
– We recommend you carefully preview any proposed Orders before adding them to your cart and proceeding with your Order.
– Once an Order has been accepted by GIFT PARADIZE INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD, no cancellation of that Order is valid unless you receive our written communication permitting the cancelled Order.
– Representations of goods or services for sale made by GIFT PARADIZE INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD, via the website do not constitute an offer to sell but an invitation to treat.
– You and GIFT PARADIZE INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD, may enter into a contract for the sale and supply of goods or services by you making an offer via the website to purchase goods at the price advertised on the website by:
Placing an electronic Order for the goods or services using the website;
Confirming the Order details in accordance with the procedure on the website;
Making payment in full (plus any applicable delivery and any applicable charges) as stated on the website or cart; and
GIFT PARADIZE INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD, accepting that offer.
– When entering into a sale contract via the website, you will be taken to have communicated your offer to purchase the good(s) or services only when:
Any and all requirements set out in these Terms have been met, the electronic instruction containing the offer from you enters and is recorded in our database;
A record is created and stored in our database;
GIFT PARADIZE INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD, receives in its account full payment from you for the goods or services (including any applicable delivery and any applicable charges as stated on the website or cart) and confirmation of that payment is received by our database; and
GIFT PARADIZE INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD, receives in its account full payment from you for the goods or services (including any applicable delivery and any applicable charges as stated on the website or cart) and confirmation of that payment is received by ourselves or our courier partner(s) if applicable.
– The transmission of your offer or the confirmation of any payment, made through an electronic instruction may not be received by GIFT PARADIZE INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD, for reasons beyond either parties’ reasonable control including but not limited to, electronic failure, mechanical, software, computer, or telecommunications failure, or the omission or failure of third party website providers or systems and in which case, to the fullest extent permitted by law, GIFT PARADIZE INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD, is not liable to you in any way for any loss or damage of any kind, however caused, arising directly or indirectly in connection with the transmission of an electronic instruction through the website, or any failure to receive an electronic instruction for whatever reason.
– GIFT PARADIZE INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD, may treat an electronic instruction as authentic and is under no obligation to investigate the authenticity or authority of persons issuing or transmitting such electronic instructions, or to verify the accuracy and completeness of such electronic instructions, and may act on and process all completed electronic instructions transmitted or issued through the website without further consent from or reference to you.
– You will receive a confirmation email or text message from GIFT PARADIZE INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD, as soon as practicable after you have confirmed your Order and made payment. If you have any questions regarding your Order you may contact us through our email listed on our Website, and we may take up to (5) business days to respond to your queries or question(s). Please note this email does not constitute acceptance of your Order by us but merely confirms our receipt of your Order.
– If your Order is not accepted by GIFT PARADIZE INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD, will notify you by telephone or email and arrange for a full refund of any payment made by you to be processed.
– GIFT PARADIZE INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD, may, in its sole and absolute discretion, accept or reject any offer made by you for any reason (or no reason), including an error in the advertised price for, or description of, goods or services on the website, or an error of any kind in or relating to your Order.
If you have any queries about the progress of your order, please contact us via email, email@example.com. Please have your Order number handy as shown on the email confirmation of your Order.
- Product Information
– Any representations made at any time about stock availability are accurate to the last known stock level and are subject to change. If GIFT PARADIZE INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD, cannot supply particular goods, GIFT PARADIZE INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD, will notify you by telephone or email within 5 business days.
– Prices shown on the Website are in Singapore dollars and include GST where applicable. Prices may not include delivery and any applicable charges. This will be specified on the Website during the check-out process. Prices are valid until amended or removed from the Website and are subject to change at any time
– Notwithstanding the listings of the Merchants and their products on the Website, GIFT PARADIZE INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD, does not sponsor, endorse or promote any of the products, services or information of the Merchants.
– Information on the Merchants and products are provided on an “as is” basis on the Website, without any warranty. GIFT PARADIZE INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD, disclaims all liabilities and responsibilities arising howsoever in relation to any Merchant.
– Prices shown on the Website are in Singapore dollars and include GST where applicable.
– Prices may not include delivery and any applicable charges. This will be specified on the Website during the check-out process.
– Prices are valid until amended or removed from the Website and are subject to change at any time.
– Each published saving in respect of goods or services is by reference to the normal ticketed price of GIFT PARADIZE INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD.
– Images of goods shown without any advertised price beside that image are not offered for sale.
– Unless otherwise stated, accessories shown in any image of goods are not included in the price.
– The purchase price for the goods may include other transaction charges and/or taxes imposed by third parties or by law.
– All payments must be made in full prior to delivery, including any applicable delivery or handling charges.
– Payments must be made via the secure payment gateway facilities accessible via the website or any form of payment deemed to be acceptable by GIFT PARADIZE INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD, as stated on our website.
– To the extent permitted by law, we will not be responsible for any damages or consequential losses (whether direct or indirect) suffered by you in the event when a credit card or payment account is fraudulently used or is used in an unauthorised manner.
– If there is a problem with your payment (for example, if your credit card transaction is declined), we may contact you to make alternative payment arrangements as stated on the website before the goods are delivered to you.
– Subject to you complying with these Terms and acceptance of your Order by GIFT PARADIZE INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD, will sell and supply the goods or services to you as shown on your Order confirmation.
– If the goods that you have ordered are in stock, GIFT PARADIZE INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD, will endeavour to dispatch orders within five (5) business days (Monday to Friday) excluding Singapore public holiday.
– If the goods are not available for immediate delivery, GIFT PARADIZE INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD, will deliver your Order to you within twenty (20) business days from the date you place your Order. Subjected to availability from the designer / creative artist / merchant.
– When you complete your Order you will be prompted to select to have the Order delivered to an address specified by you.
– If GIFT PARADIZE INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD, gives you notice that it will be unable to deliver your Order within twenty (20) business days of receipt of your Order, due to lack of stock, you may cancel your Order without charge, and GIFT PARADIZE INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD, will arrange for a full refund of any payment made by you to be processed.
– Delivery dates are estimates only and we are unable to accept any liability for failure to deliver the goods within the specified time resulting from shipment/delivery delays from our designer / creative artist / merchant.
– If there is no one available to accept delivery and we are unable to contact you on the delivery date, you might be charged for any storage, transport, re-delivery costs or any applicable costs as determined by our courier partner(s).
– We cannot accept responsibility for delivery failures or delays by our third party courier partner(s).
– The delivery address must be a valid address and deliveries cannot be made to PO Boxes, Remote Regions, Off-shore Island and Restricted areas in all regions (i.e. Jurong Island, Tuas Link, Changi Cargo, Country Clubs, Army Camps, Seletar Aerospace, Off-shore Islands such as Pulau Ubin, Turf Club Avenue, Singapore Prison Quarters, Airbase sites, SATS Inflight Catering Centre 1, ST Kinetics, Shipyards Powergrid).
– If you Order large or bulky items, GIFT PARADIZE INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD, will contact you via email to arrange with you a suitable time for delivery. Additional charges may apply.
– You will be required to be available in person to accept delivery of your Order.
– If you wish to change the delivery date or delivery address you must contact us at least 48 hours prior to the dispatch of your Order.
– GIFT PARADIZE INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD, will use its reasonable endeavours to deliver your Order within any stated timeframes for dispatch, however GIFT PARADIZE INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD, does not warrant that these timeframes will always be met, as many factors may affect these timeframes.
– You must advise at the time you place the order via the website or later when you discuss delivery with GIFT PARADIZE INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD, of any difficulties that may be involved in the delivery (such as stairs or narrow entries). If you do not state the situation correctly and on arrival the delivery contractor deems it to be a difficult location, you will be liable for any extra charges including re-delivery fees and the cost of an extra person to assist.
– You are required to inspect your goods when you take delivery of them. You will be required to note any damage on the delivery documentation which is presented to you by the carrier for signature. In all other cases you will be required to notify us in writing of any damage on delivery or shortages within 24 hours of delivery. We will not be liable for any damage on delivery to any of the goods unless we are notified within the time period specified.
- Returns, Exchange & Cancellation Policy
– Subject to the terms set out below, you have the right to cancel your Order and return the goods up to five (5) business day(s) starting from the day the goods are received by you, under the following circumstances, subjected to evaluation within seven (7) calendar days starting from the day we received your returned items request via email, and provided that you have proof of the purchase (order invoice number and receipt):
You received the wrong item in your package;
You received breakage of item upon arrival; or
You received missing items in your package.
– Only one exchange is allowed per purchase. The exchange product will not be eligible for further exchange or refund unless faulty.
– If any goods ordered by you arrives damaged or is not of acceptable quality, you may have rights under our Returns Policy to have the damaged goods replaced.
– If your Order arrives damaged, please contact us via email with documented evidence such as photo of damaged product, within 24 hours of receiving the delivery.
– Refunds will be issued based on the original form of payment. If you paid via bank transfer you need to give this information to customer service when you initiate the return so that we can refund the money directly to your account.
– If delivery has taken place, the refund will exclude delivery charges paid.
- Right to Reject or Cancel Order
– Fulfilment of all orders on the Website is subject to availability. We explicitly reserve the right not to accept your order for any reason. We also reserve the right to cancel a contract by written notice to you in the following situations, without being liable for any damage or costs other than repayment of any amount received from you in relation to the contract we cancelled:
The product is not available / in stock;
Your billing information is not correct or not verifiable.
Your order is flagged up by our security systems as an unusual order or an order susceptible to fraud;
You are under 18, or under an older age if an older age is permitted under applicable law to enter into an agreement with GIFT PARADIZE INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD, S;
You are a reseller;
There was an error in the price displayed on the Platform;
We could not deliver to the address provided by you; or
Due to a Force Majeure Event.
- Disclaimers, Indemnity & Limitation of Liability
– While we make every effort to ensure that all content on our Website is accurate and complete, we provide that any information on the Website is provided on an “as-is-where-is” and “as-available” basis only without warranties of any kind either express or implied. You understand and acknowledge that when you use or obtain content or services from us, it is at your own discretion and risk.
– To the fullest extent permitted by law (and without limitation to any other provision of these Terms), GIFT PARADIZE INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD, exclude all liability to you or anyone else for any and all loss or damage of any kind (however caused or arising) relating in any way to the website (or any goods or services purchased on the website) including, but not limited to, loss or damage you might suffer as a result of:
Errors, mistakes or inaccuracies on the website;
You acting, or failing to act, on any information contained on or referred to on the website and/or any linked website;
Personal injury or property damage of any kind resulting from your access or use of the website;
Any unauthorised access to or use of the websites secure servers;
Any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the website;
Any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses or other harmful code or communications which may be transmitted to or through the website by any third party;
The quality or fitness for any purpose of any linked sites.
– We make no representation that the Website is appropriate or available outside of Singapore. If you use the Website from other locations you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
– Access to or the operation of the Website may from time to time be interrupted or encounter technical or other problems and may not necessarily continue uninterrupted or without technical or other errors. We reserve the right to correct any errors published on the website at any time.
– GIFT PARADIZE INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD, shall be entitled at any time, at its sole and absolute discretion and without prior notice, to add to, vary, terminate, withdraw or suspend the operation of the whole or any part or feature of the Website without assigning any reason.
– Except as expressly stated in these Terms, we do not give any representation, warranties, guarantees or undertakings in relation to the goods or services on the website. Any representation, condition or warranty which might be incorporated into these Terms by statute, common law, the law of equity or otherwise is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. In particular, we will not be responsible for ensuring that any goods or services are suitable for your purposes.
– You acknowledge and agree that GIFT PARADIZE INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD, does not endorse or recommend, is not an agent, reseller or distributor of, and has no control over Merchants or third-party products, and GIFT PARADIZE INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD, hereby expressly disclaims all liabilities and responsibilities arising in relation to any Merchants or third party products whether available or advertised via the Website.
– You agree that all statements, offers, information, opinions, materials, user content, and third-party products, from other users and from Merchants and other third parties on the Website should be used, accepted and relied upon only with care and discretion and at your own risk, and GIFT PARADIZE INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD, shall not be responsible for any loss, damage or liability incurred by you arising from such use or reliance.
– We shall not be liable for any damage or loss arising from your access and/or use of our Website, and/or your reliance on the content and information contained on our Website. Your sole remedy is to stop using our Website.
– However, we reserve all legal rights to recover damages or other compensation under the Terms or as allowed by law, in equity and under contract.
– You will at all times indemnify, and keep indemnified, GIFT PARADIZE INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD, and each of its related entities, including their directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any loss (including reasonable legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) or liability incurred or suffered by you or by any of them arising from any claim, demand, suit, action or proceeding by any person against you or them where such loss or liability arose out of, in connection with or in respect of your conduct or any breach of these Terms.
- Force Majeure
– A “Force Majeure Event” refers to any cause beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation, fire, flood, illness, epidemic/pandemic (as declared by the World Health Organisation), power failure, communications line interruption, technical and computer related faults and breakdowns, server outage, website vandalism, computer virus invasion or attack, hacker attack, temporary or permanent website closure or shutdown (caused by governmental control or otherwise), earthquake, explosion or accident, blockade, embargo, inclement weather, governmental order, decree, restraints or regulation, restraints or orders of civil defence or military authorities, war, riot or civil disturbance or commotion, sabotage, act of terrorism, strike, lockout, boycott or other significant labour dispute or disturbance, absence of premises required for our operations, and the abovementioned scenarios shall include any threat thereof.
– Should the performance of our obligation(s) hereunder be suspended or prevented for reasons of a Force Majeure Event,:
We will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you;
Our obligations under these general conditions will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the Force Majeure Event; and
We shall not be held liable for non-performance of or delay in performing our obligations in respect of any period during which the performance is suspended or prevented.
– Where the Force Majeure Event affects our delivery of a product to you, we will arrange a new delivery date with you after the Force Majeure Event is over.
– You shall not make any claim or demand against us for any matter or thing whatsoever arising out of such period we are suspended or prevented from performing our obligations hereunder. Any loss, damage, delay or failure of performance of us under such conditions shall not constitute a default hereunder.
– Where the Force Majeure Event continues for a prolonged period (as determined by us in our sole and absolute discretion), we shall be entitled to amend, cancel, postpone, suspend and/or withdraw any of the activities, products & services, or other entitlements or deliverables to be provided hereunder (in whole or part) immediately by giving notice in writing to you.
- Title and Risk in Goods
– Title and risk in goods pass to you on delivery or collection.
– You agree to fully indemnify, keep fully indemnified and hold harmless us, our affiliates, directors, employees, agents, successors or assigns from any losses, claims, demands, liability, costs, expenses, actions or threat of action arising from or in connection with any breach of the Terms and Conditions, in connection with any purchase, access and/or use of our Products & Services, Premises and Sites, and any violation of any applicable law, by you.
- Payment and Credit Card Fraud
– To the fullest extent permitted by law, GIFT PARADIZE INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD, will not be responsible for any damages or consequential losses of any kind (whether direct or indirect) suffered by you in the event when a credit/debit card, PayPal / PayNow, and third-party payment account, app or any other payment method is fraudulently used or is used in an unauthorised or improper manner.
– Should you wish to make a complaint, please contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Governing Law & Disputes
– in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Singapore.
– Any disagreements or disputes concerning any Merchant or Products (including but not limited to refunds) are to be resolved by you directly with the relevant Merchant at your own cost. GIFT PARADIZE INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD, will not be responsible for any such disagreements or disputes.
- Transfer & Assignment
– You shall not assign any of your rights or obligations under these Terms to any third party without our prior written consent. We may assign any of our rights or obligations under these Terms to any third party without your prior written consent. Except as otherwise expressly provided hereunder, all covenants and agreements hereunder by or on behalf of you or us shall bind and inure to the benefit of the respective successors and assigns of you or us whether so expressed or not.
– If GIFT PARADIZE INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD, merges, sells or otherwise changes control of its business or this website to a third-party, GIFT PARADIZE INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD, reserves the right, without giving notice or seeking consent, to transfer or assign the personal information, content and rights that GIFT PARADIZE INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD, has collected from you and any agreements it has made with you. For avoidance of doubt, we may transfer our rights and obligations under a contract to another organisation, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations under these Terms.
– If any term in these Terms is or becomes illegal, void, invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, that shall not affect the legality, validity, or enforceability in that jurisdiction of any other term of these Terms or the legality, validity or enforceability in other jurisdictions of that or any other term of these Terms. All remaining terms and provisions of these Terms will remain in force and constitute the agreement between you and GIFT PARADIZE INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD.
– GIFT PARADIZE INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD’s failure to insist upon performance of any provisions hereof shall not be deemed a waiver of its rights and remedies.
– Any waiver of any provision under these terms will only be effective if it is in writing and signed by GIFT PARADIZE INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD. This will not mean that we will automatically waive any later default by you. We will not file a copy of the contract between us.
– As a valued customer of GIFT PARADIZE INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD, we would like you to be familiar with our trading terms, to ensure that your experience is a satisfying one. Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.
– The Website is intended solely for GIFT PARADIZE INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD, to sell GIFT PARADIZE INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD, products direct to end consumers, and therefore purchase of products for resale is strictly prohibited. Purchase for resale means the purchase of GIFT PARADIZE INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD, product by someone who resells, or intends to resell, the GIFT PARADIZE INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD, product to others (consumers, businesses or any third party). If GIFT PARADIZE INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD, believes you are involved in purchase for resale, GIFT PARADIZE INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD, reserves the right to take any action against you, including, without limitation, to restrict sales to you, cancel your orders, and/or suspend or close your account. Such acts may involve the legal and criminal liability, where appropriate.
- Intellectual Property
– The intellectual property in all design, text, graphics and other materials and the selection or arrangement of such material in the Website is owned by Casio and/or its respective licensors. Any reproduction of the Website, whether in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited without prior agreement.
- Third Party RightsNotices
– Save for GIFT PARADIZE INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD’s directors, staff, employees and authorised representatives, these Terms are not intended to confer rights to any other third party under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act. A person who is not a party to any agreement between you and us shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B, Singapore Statutes) to enforce or enjoy any of its terms
- Entire Agreement
– These Terms supersedes all prior representations, misrepresentations, communications, arrangements, understandings, and agreements (“Representation”) between you and us.
– You acknowledge that you have not entered into any agreement with us in reliance on any Representation, and that you will not have any claim, right or remedy arising out of any such Representation
– Unless otherwise specified, any notice and/or communication in connection between you and us shall be in writing (in English) to the contact details (including specified email addresses) as notified by us.
– We reserve the right to revise these Terms from time to time at our discretion. Such revisions will be effective immediately upon publication on this website.
– We recommend you review the terms for amendments each time you use the website and before placing any Order. By continuing to use this website after such publication, you agree to be bound by these Terms as revised.
– Any changes to these Sales Terms will apply to any Order you place from the effective date of the change. Should we choose to provide you with notice of amended terms, you agree to receive email notification of the amendments from us.